Sunday 17 December 2017

Get to know me!

I thought that this would be an interesting 'tag' to do so you can get to know me and what I'm about a lot more. 
I have actually seen quite a lot of variations of this tag going around, however I grabbed a few questions off of many different sites.

So let's get into this! I hope you guys enjoy getting to know me better.

1) What's your middle name?

My middle name is Louise. I'm sure a lot of you are rolling your eyes because it's a common middle name - ha! But actually, it's one of my mum's favourite names so hence the reason it is my middle name.

2) Do you have any nicknames?

Well, if you haven't guessed already by my blog.. my nickname is Rach. Although, that is not my only nickname, my friends like to call me 'Rachy', or another classic 'Rachie poo' (cheers Soph haha!), but I tend to stick with Rach.

3) How old are you?

I'm currently twenty years old, born May 4th 1997 (Star Wars day - May the 'fourth' be with you!).

4) Where are you from?

I am British born and bred and live in the county of Wiltshire!

5) Do you have any siblings?

Yes, I have a younger sister called Zoe!

6) Do you go to school/college/university?

I am currently in my third and final year at Bournemouth University where I study BSc Psychology, which has been amazing so far. Who knows what the future holds...

7) Do you have any pets?

I do indeed! I have two cats called Alfie and Lola. Alfie is a male black and white cat, whilst Lola is a female tortoise shell cat - they are my fur babies and I love them so much. I also have a few giant goldfish, who are known as the 'Kardashian fish' - Kim, Kourtney and Khloe... don't ask!

8) Tea or Coffee?

Tea hands down! I'm a sucker for a green tea, particularly an iced green tea latte from Starbucks!

9) Introvert or Extrovert?

I'd like to think I am actually an ambivert nowadays, but more so on the introverted side.

10) Favourite animal?

My absolute favourite animal is a cat, however I do have some other favourite animals which include flamingos, penguins, alpacas and giraffes - don't judge my combination, they are some pretty incredible animals!

11) Are you a clean or a messy person?

I am 100% a clean person - I'm such a perfectionist, I can't stand mess!

12) What takes you the longest, hair or makeup?

This honestly depends on what I'm doing, but generally I'd say makeup. As mentioned above, I'm such a perfectionist and I love makeup so I spend ages making sure I am happy with the end result, whether that be taking forever on my eyebrows or trying to get the perfect winged eyeliner! In terms of my hair (which is the longest and thickest hair you will ever see in your life), I tend to leave it natural (loose waves) mainly so styling my hair doesn't take very long, however, if I decide I want to straighten or curl it, I could be there for hours!

13) If you were on YouTube right now, what would you be watching?

I'd so be watching a makeup review/tutorial right now, they're my favourite things to watch. But, seeing as it is December, I love sitting down every evening and watching Vlogmases! I'm also a sucker for sim building episodes - I've been playing 'The Sims' since I was a child and I am always amazed when watching people create various lots in The Sims!

14) Favourite YouTuber(s)?

I have so many favourite youtubers, and they're all different and amazing in their own way. Some of these include Jordan Byers, Laura Lee, Manny MUA, Jeffree Star, Jaclyn Hill, The SacconeJolys, Zoella and Thatcher Joe (also from Wiltshire!), PointlessBlog, Tati and many more!

15) What is your Zodiac sign?

I'm a Taurus, although I'm not too sure how much I believe in the Zodiac signs...

16) How many piercings do you have?

I have six piercings, all in my ears. Three in one earlobe, two in the other, and then a cartilage piercing in each ear.

17) Somewhere you've always wanted to travel to?

I've always wanted to travel somewhere hot and exotic like the Maldives or Bali.

18) Favourite food?

Of course it's pizza! Who doesn't love a good pizza?

19) Left or right handed?

I'm a righty!

20) If you could speak a language fluently, what would it be?

Probably Greek or Italian, those languages always sound so lovely to listen to.


... and here I am at 1:20am *gulp* finally finishing off this blog post!
I hope you've enjoyed getting to know me a little better! If any of you can relate to any of my answers, then please leave a comment and let me know! I'd love to get to know you better too.

Rach,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment