Saturday 16 December 2017

New beginnings.

Hello!

As part of my New Year's Resolution for 2018, I've decided to step out of my comfort zone a lot more, which includes being more adventurous and trying new things.
I've already started this resolution early by creating my own blog! This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, but feared the potential backlash I may have received by doing so. However, I have *slowly* been coming out of my shell and have a heck of a lot more confidence than I used to.. so here I am!

I feel like my blog won't have a specific 'theme', but it will most likely centre around lifestyle (particularly student life - ha!), beauty and anything I feel is worth sharing!

I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them!

Rach,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment